Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Reflections on the Journey of Life!

I have applied the principles of this class to life without realizing that the combination of the growth of mind, body and spirit is called integral health!  I have learned in this class about how to apply the overall heath to a growing process of preventative health measures that lead to complete wellness, total happiness, and a wholeness of every part of the individual!  I look forward to learning more, as I continue on the journey of growth and development within integral health!  I desire to become the picture of optimal health, as an example to help others see their need and desire to make the necessary changes!  Come join me on this journey of health, happiness and wellness!

4 comments:

  1. Teresa, I am so delighted to have the opportunity to learn about integral health with you. Just like you, I was unaware that the combination of growth of the mind, body and spirit was called integral health. So far, I am excited about this class and it appears that blogging might end up being kind of fun too. Just so you know, I'm here to join you on this journey of health, happiness and wellness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Teresa,

    Is the Journey CD a part of our class or is it something I missed along the way? I would love the opportunity to experience it; so let me know when you get a chance.

    By the way, congrats to you for being in the last quarter of your KU education!

    ~ kg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Teresa,

    I agree, this class is going to make a great improvement in my integral health! I am learning so much about how important it is to have a whole body healing. I am a surgical tech and a massage therapist so I kind of see both end of the spectrum's of how these fields deal with body, mind, and spirit. It seems very true that the surgical aspect is biological, like we have learned, and my my massage is integral, a total body, mind, and spiritual healing.

    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to meet you Terri! It is rewarding to know that we already connect in a mind-body way through our careers or belief. I have a website: tlchealthandfitness.com that teaches what I have learned and researched throughout the years in the mind, body, spirit realm of living.

    I invite you to check it out when you have time.

    ReplyDelete